Monday, November 23, 2015

Este es su FACEBOOK para idioma :) (Missionary Facebook!)

A voice from your past (or if you are new, perhaps a voice for your future!)

Sister Ivonne Gomez recently finished her mission.  She took and passed the English test.  In response to my hints or recommendations for taking the English test:
 

The English test was really easy.  The most important thing is to practice the oral question.  Speak, because that is what the exam is about--speaking. First is a selection of various aspects of our life.  Just relax and answer appropriately.  Part of the instructions says that what they look for is the level of being able to express oneself and the confidence with which the person taking the test has in talking.  I picked volleyball as something I liked.  I was asked questions about tournaments and different situations of the sport.  I got to explain is that the reason I like to play is more for fun that anything professional.  It is important to understand the question and answer the best you can. Taking the test was a pleasant experience.  And more than that, it was so good that after this effort, I can achieve other goals I can say that learning English in the mission was one of the greatest blessings of my life.   I am now working in Mexico for a company in English and I can see many additional blessings, I invite you to have courage and work hard.  It is worth it!  Best wishes in your English test. Sister Gomez

More tips coming, stay tuned.
Hermana Starkey



Una voz del pasado (o si eres nuevo, tal vez una voz en su futuro!)
La Hermana Invonne Gomez recientemente terminó su misión. Tomó y pasó la prueba inglesa. En respuesta a mis Indirectas o recomendaciones para tomar la prueba inglesa: 

La prueba de ingles fue realmente sencilla.  Lo más importante es practicar la cuestión oral, es decir hablar porque de eso se trata el examen.  Primero se hace una selección de algunos aspectos de nuestra vida, en base a eso se hacen las preguntas, solo debe relajarse y contestar adecuadamente, parte de las instrucciones dice que lo más importante es el nivel de expresión que tengamos, la seguridad con la que se hable por ejemplo, yo seleccione que me gustaba volleyball me hicieron preguntas de torneos y diferentes situaciones del deporte, lo que explique es que realmente la razón por la que me gusta jugar no es profesional sino por diversión lo mas importante es entender la pregunta y contestar la verdad, fue una agradable experiencia, mucho más al ver que después del esfuerzo se pueden alcanzar las metas.  Aprender inglés en la misión fue una de las mayores bendiciones de mi vida.   Ahora estoy trabajando en México para una empresa en inglés y puedo ver muchas bendiciones adicionales, les invito a tener animo y esforzarse mucho.  Vale la pena. 
Mis mejores deseos en su prueba de ingles.

 Hermana Gómez.

Más sugerencias próximos, permanezca atento.  
Hermana Starkey

No comments:

Post a Comment